Pink and luscious for all your cooking desires
|No. of Pieces||14-16|
Did you know? Tilapia is the fourth-most consumed fish in the United States dating back to 2002! This freshwater fish has a delicious and unique taste to it. The richness and tenderness of our fish fillet will leave you wanting more of this fresh and juicy delight. Go for the perfect mom's certified flavour with our Tilapia.
* The images used on site are for referential purposes and not the actual photograph.
· Fish straight off the coast
· Stringent food-safety inspection
· Scaled and cleaned in RO-water
· Artisanal butchery
· Net weight of prepped meat only
· Temperature controlled
· 100% chemical-free
· Environmentally responsible fishing
· No Frozen fish
· No Fish older than 18 hours or more
· No Mix of different species
The coastal waters of the west of Southern India are laden with a variety of fish and seafood species. From there comes our export-quality fish that are caught every day.
Employing small local fishing boats with specifications of size, colour and texture, we fish every day and immediately chill them to below 4°C—eliminating the need to freeze, thus preserving the natural taste and texture of the fish.
All our fish and seafood are transported within 18hrs in our temperature-controlled vehicles to our facility without the use of Formalin or any other Chemical Additions.