Juicy, Tender and Sweet!
|No. of Pieces||3 to 6|
Gutted, cleaned and quartered, Topchop Blue Crabs have their top shell removed. These crabs are also known as blue swimmer crabs or flower crabs. Their meat is juicy, tender and slightly moist in texture with a sweet, nutty flavour as compared to other crabs. These succulent soft-shelled crabs are perfect for curries, soups, or batter-fried dishes. Blue crab meat is a great source of vitamin B12 and high-quality protein. Order our mom's certified Blue Crabs online without any hassles and have them delivered straight to your doorstep.
* The images used on site are for referential purposes and not the actual photograph.
· Fish straight off the coast
· Stringent food-safety inspection
· Scaled and cleaned in RO-water
· Artisanal butchery
· Net weight of prepped meat only
· Temperature controlled
· 100% chemical-free
· Environmentally responsible fishing
· No Frozen fish
· No Fish older than 18 hours or more
· No Mix of different species
The coastal waters of the west of Southern India are laden with a variety of fish and seafood species. From there comes our export-quality fish that are caught every day.
Employing small local fishing boats with specifications of size, colour and texture, we fish every day and immediately chill them to below 4°C—eliminating the need to freeze, thus preserving the natural taste and texture of the fish.
All our fish and seafood are transported within 18hrs in our temperature-controlled vehicles to our facility without the use of Formalin or any other Chemical Additions.